LHA will provide students with a Christ centered foundation to build on as they receive a high-quality education which enables them to expand their potential as they prepare to change the world.
LHA’s mission is to provide a remarkable education permeated with a Christ-centered perspective in an environment that spiritually and academically equips, challenges, and inspires students to impact their world for Christ.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
Lighthouse Academy’s beliefs are consistent with those of Dominion Life Christian Center, we believe in:
- The Divine Inspiration and Authority of the Holy Scripture
- The Unity of the God-head and the Trinity of the Persons therein
- The Necessity for Repentance and Regeneration
- Justification and Sanctification of the Believer through the Finished Work of Christ
- The Sacraments of Baptism by Immersion
- The Baptism of the Holy Spirit for Believers with Signs and Wonders Following
- The Nine Gifts of the Holy Spirit for the Edification, Exhortation, Spiritual and Physical Healings and Comfort of the Church, which is the Body of Christ
- Church Government by Apostles, Prophets, Evangelists, Teachers, Elders and Deacons
- The Spiritual Obligation of Tithes and Offerings
- The Assurance of Christ’s Return
- Rapture of Believers to be with Him
- The Eternal Life of the Saints, and Eternal Punishment for the Wicked
- We believe that God wonderfully and immutably creates each person as male or female. These two distinct, complementary genders together reflect the image and nature of God. Rejection of one’s biological sex is a rejection of the image of God within that person.
- We believe that the term “marriage” has only one meaning: the uniting of one man and one woman in a single, exclusive union, as delineated in Scripture.